New Sales. Simplified.
The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
No matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. Whether you’re a sales rep, sales manager, or a professional services executive, if you are expected to bring in new business, you need a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals. New Sales. Simplified. is the answer. You’ll learn how to:
• Identify a strategic, finite, workable list of genuine prospects
• Draft a compelling, customer-focused “sales story”
• Perfect the proactive telephone call to get face-to-face with more prospects
• Use email, voicemail, and social media to your advantage
• Overcome—even prevent—every buyer’s anti-salesperson reflex
• Build rapport, because people buy from people they like and trust
• Prepare for and structure a winning sales call
• Stop presenting and start dialoguing with buyers
• Make time in your calendar for business development activities
• And much more
Packed with examples and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. balances a blunt (and often funny) look at what most salespeople and executives do wrong with an easy-to-follow plan for ramping up new business starting today.
|ISBNs||0814431771, 081443178X, 9780814431771, 081443178X, 9780814431771, 9780814431788|
|Number of Pages||241|